June's Colossal Hail Brings July's Roofs That Fail!
June 6th began what most Coloradans would say was a freak of nature! Colorado was covered in torrential rains that were followed by massive hail storms and even the rare sightings of tornadoes. In some areas there were reports of golf ball to baseball sized hail! The hail fell so heavily it piled up like snow. We can definitely call that winter in June. The storms severity caused flooding, erosions, closed streets, stranded vehicles, and did major damage to homes.
If you live in or around the Colorado Springs area it is very likely that your home received some sort of damage. You may not even be aware of the extent that your property has been affected. Hail damage on a home can cause present & future problems that are not necessary. Most hail damage isn't visible from the ground and requires a close inspection to determine the results. If you suspect any damage it is recommended that you have a professional take a closer look. If you live in the affected area it is also likely that you have been approached by one or more restoration companies. All Things New Roofing and Restoration stands out above the rest:
- We asses, estimate and repair ALL damage! Not just the roof; we service the interior and the exterior. From the roof to the gutters to the windows to any damage done to the inside of your home.
- We are locally owned and operated. We are here to stay
- We are committed and available to you through out the entire process, day and night. We will provide quality control and continual site inspections by a project manager.
- We will be the liaison between you and your home insurance agency. We have expertise and experience in insurance adjusting and residential claims processing of damaged homes.
- We maintain a BBB Rating of A+
- We cover our work with a 5 year written warranty on all labor along with the roof material manufacturer's warranty of 30 years.
LET US HELP YOU GET YOUR HOME BACK!
Call us Today for a FREE
No Obligation Roof Inspection